- Modern Living Room Furniture
- Modern Dining Furniture
- Modern Bedroom Furniture
Shop by Color
- Beige Sofas & Chairs
- Red Sofas & Chairs
- Black Sofas & Chairs
- White Sofas & Chairs
- Blue Sofas & Chairs
- Grey Sofas & Chairs
- Pumpkin Sofas & Chairs
- Coffee Sofas & Chairs
- Red Bedrooms
- Black Bedroom Sets
- White Bedroom Sets
- Grey Bedroom Sets
- Pumpkin Bedroom Sets
- Wooden (Oak, Walnut, etc.) Bedroom Sets
- Blue Bedroom Sets
- White Dining Sets
- Black Dining Sets
- Grey Dining Sets
- Wooden (Oak, Walnut, etc.) Dining Sets
- Pumpkin Dining Sets
- Blue Dining Sets
- Red TV Stands
- Black TV Stands
- White TV Stands
- Grey TV Stands
- Pumpkin TV Stands
- Wooden (Oak, Walnut, etc.) TV Stands
- Blue TV Stands
Terms And Conditions
Canal Furniture takes every step possible to ensure your orders arrive in the best condition possible. All shipments should be inspected upon delivery and any claim should be made within 24 hours of receipt of merchandise. Items that are not damaged are subject to a 25% restocking fee and notification of return must be made no later than 24 hours after receipt of merchandise.
Shipping charges are not refundable. Buyer responsible for repackaging and return transportation fees. Returned items must be shipped back to Canal Furniture in its original packaging, with no signs of use, wear or damage.
Upon receipt, Canal Furniture will inspect the package for any damage and reserves the right to partially or wholly accept or deny the return.
Shipped orders cannot be canceled and are subject to a 25% return shipping fee.
At the time of delivery, buyers are responsible for the following delivery conditions:
- The driver will require the customer to sign a physical inspection report and/or delivery receipt. It is critical that the customer note on the driver’s paperwork any damage to the box before they inspect the product and accept the shipment.
- If the box shows ANY SIGNS of carrier mishandling: hole(s), crushed corners, dents, worn tops, bottoms or edges, scraping, dirt, etc., the customer must note the exact description of each carton on the physical inspection report and/or delivery receipt.
- Once the customer notes the condition of the box(s), they should inspect the product.
- If upon further inspection the customer notices major or unacceptable levels of damage to the product, they can then sign the delivery receipt and/or physical inspection report REFUSED DAMAGE and give a description of damage witnessed.
Most items are covered a 1-year manufacturer warranty, this varies by brand. This warranty covers normal residential usage and does not cover commercial usage.
- Power Reclining Sofas and Chairs are limited to East Coast Deliveries Only.
- All Order Confirmations must be signed by the customers. Failure to do this in a timely manner may delay the order.